BMX New Zealand has announced the Mighty 11 Boys and Girls teams to compete against the Australians as part of a Trans-Tasman cultural exchange.
The following riders have been selected from those who trialled at Sunset Coast, Puni on Sunday, 28 September. They will compete during the Trans-Tasman Series, the first part of which will be hosted in Auckland at the Sunset Coast track during Labour weekend.
Mighty 11 Boys
- Rico Bearman (Captain) - Waitakere
- Bennett Greenough - Cambridge
- Jack Keown - Christchurch City
- Austin Lupton - Te Awamutu
Mighty 11 Girls
- Brooke Compain (Captain) - Waitakere
- Ruby Laidlaw - Southland
- Tia Hastings-Thurgood - Cambridge
- Mia Tuigamala - Waitakere
Coach – Clive Telford
Manager – Sharon Cheesman
BMX New Zealand would like to congratulate all of those selected.